Buffalo Ranch Chickpea Wraps
These Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Wraps with Ranch only take 15 minutes to prepare and are my favorite vegan chickpea recipe of all time! These buffalo wraps are so flavorful and make the perfect lunch.
- 2 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 15 oz Can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper to Taste
- 3 Tbsp Buffalo Sauce I like Franks Red Hot Wing Sauce
- 3 Large Wraps or Tortillas
- ¼ Cup Vegan Ranch Dressing I used Follow Your Heart brand!
- Veggies of Choice: I like chopped celery, tomato, onion and lettuce
Heat a cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Add olive oil, chickpeas and spices. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add buffalo sauce and cook stirring occasionally for 2 minutes more or until most of the liquid has evaporated. Remove from heat.
Lay a tortilla on a flat surface. Spread some ranch onto the tortilla, then add about ½ cup of chickpeas and then add veggies. Roll up and eat!