Tuscan Bean Salad
This Tuscan bean salad is my favorite vegan recipe for cannellini beans! Its requires no cooking and has so many flavors and textures. The perfect summertime meal prep recipe.
- 2 15oz Cans of Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ Large Fennel Bulb, trimmed, quartered, cored and thinly sliced
- ½ Small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Grape or Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- ¼ Cup Chopped Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Lightly Packed Italian Parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Freshly Cracked Black Pepper to taste
In a large bowl combine cannellini beans, sliced fennel, sliced onion, halved grape tomatoes, chopped sundried tomatoes and chopped parsley. Toss to combine.
Add vinegar and olive oil to the bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper and toss well to coat.
Serve immediately or transfer to an airtight container and place in the fridge for up to 4 days.