Cucumber Pico de Gallo
This Cucumber Pico de Gallo is the perfect topping for tacos or burrito bowls or to eat with tortilla chips. Its fresh, crunchy and super quick!
1 Cutting Board
1 Medium Bowl
- ½ Medium English Cucumber, seeded and finely chopped about 1 ¼ cups chopped cucumber
- ¼ Medium Red Onion, finely chopped about ⅓ cup chopped onion
- ½ Medium Jalapeño, seeded and minced about 2 Tbsp
- ⅓ Cup Cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon Lime Juice
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher Salt less if using fine grain
In a medium bowl, combine chopped cucumber, chopped onion, minced jalapeno, chopped cilantro, lime juice and salt.
Toss together with a spoon.
Serve immediately or transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 4 days.