Overnight Oats with Banana and Chocolate
This easy recipe for Overnight Oats with Banana and Chocolate make mornings tasty + fast. They're naturally sweetened but taste like dessert!
Servings: 2 Servings
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats you can sub quick oats here
- 1 Medium Ripe Banana
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Plant Milk of Choice I used So Delicious coconut milk
- Toppings of choice: banana slices, peanut butter, cacao nibs, etc.
Into a container that has a lid add oats cocoa powder and banana. Mash the banana into the oats until its well mashed.
Next, add the peanut butter and mix well.
Finally add the plant milk and mix.
Place the lid on the container and place in the refrigerator overnight.
In the morning, scoop into bowls and add any additional toppings like banana slices, extra dollops of peanut butter and cacao nibs.