These Biscoff Overnight Oats are quick to make and are filled with that cinnamon cookie butter flavor. And they are completely vegan!
These Biscoff Cookie Butter Overnight Oats are simple to make and make breakfast feel decadent. They take less than 5 minutes to mix together and even less time to grab and go on busy mornings.
Rolled Oats: I recommend rolled oats for this recipe, but quick oats will work, too.
Chia Seeds: Chia seeds are a great source of fiber and omega-3s.
Cinnamon: a dash of cinnamon to bring out the cinnamon in the cookie butter.
Maple Syrup: For a little sweetness.
Biscoff Cookie Butter: The star of the show these these overnight oats is Biscoff Cookie Butter. This gives the oats a warm cinnamon-y flavor.
Non-Dairy Milk: I used oat milk.
Toppings: I highly recommend topping the overnight oats with some additional cookie butter and cinnamon, but the rest is up to you. They would be great with nuts, seeds, shredded coconut or some sliced banana or blueberries.
To make these Biscoff Overnight Oats, simply combine all ingredients in a jar or other airtight container.
Then, mix them together really well. You want to make sure to break up the cookie butter.
Next, pop it in the fridge overnight.
And in the morning, add any additional toppings and serve!
You can substitute quick oats for rolled oats.
And use any dairy-free milk you have on hand.
If you don't have chia seeds, substitute two tablespoons of ground flaxseed.
And if you have neither chia seeds nor flax seeds, leave them out, but reduce the milk amount to ½ cup.
If you don't have maple syrup, feel free to substitute any liquid sweetener, like agave.
These Biscoff Overnight Oats are perfect for meal prepping. I made the recipe one serving so that you can make multiple jars.
These oats can be store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, so don't make more than 3 jars at a time.
Looking for More Breakfast Recipes?
The Best Tofu Scramble by: Nora Cooks
Biscoff Overnight Oats
- 1 Container with Tight Fitting Lid like a mason jar
- 1 Spoon
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- ½ Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 Dash Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Maple Syrup or agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon Biscoff Cookie Butter
- ⅔ Cup Non-Dairy Milk
- Biscoff Cookie Butter, Crushed Biscoff Cookies, Cinnamon
- In a container with a tight fitting lid, add oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, maple syrup, cookie butter and non-dairy milk.
- Stir well with a spoon, being sure to break up the cookie butter.
- Place the lid on and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, add additional toppings like additional cookie butter, crushed Biscoff cookies and cinnamon. Serve