These blended Vegan Cookie Dough Baked Oats are easy to make, are super delicious and have no egg, and no banana in them.
I love oats. They are so delicious and versatile! I like to blend them into oat flour to make Oat Flour Chocolate Chip Muffins or Gluten Free Peanut Butter Blondies. And I love to keep them whole to make Oatmeal Snickerdoodle Cookies!
But today were blending them to make the most delicious breakfast! These Vegan Cookie Dough Baked Oats are slightly sweet, easy to make and taste like warm cookie dough. I like to serve these oats as is, but you can also top the with berries and chopped nuts or an extra scoop of nut butter!
The ingredients for these Vegan Cookie Dough Baked Oats are super simple. Here is what you will need:
Rolled Oats: Oats make up the bulk of this recipe. My favorite are Bob's Red Mill Rolled Oats.
Non-Dairy Milk: I used Oat milk, but any non-dairy milk will work.
Cashew Butter: For creaminess.
Maple Syrup: For a little sweetness.
Baking Powder: Baking powder will help these Vegan Cookie Dough Baked Oats rise just a little bit.
Chocolate Chips: And chocolate chips because it wouldn't taste like cookie dough without chocolate.
These Vegan Blended Cookie Dough Baked Oats are SO easy.
First, add all ingredients except for the chocolate into a blender.
Then, blend on high until everything is homogenous.
Next, pour the mixture into an 8oz ramekin and top with chocolate chips.
Now, bake until the oats feel just barely set in the middle for a gooey texture.
Finally, serve while its warm.
Instead of maple syrup, you could use agave nectar or pancake syrup.
And instead of cashew butter, use almond, peanut or sunflower seed butter!
Add cinnamon or pumpkin spice mix for extra flavor.
Add chopped nuts to add a little crunch.
These baked oats have no banana, but you can add ½ of a mashed banana.
Top Recipe Tip
Remember to scrape down the sides of the blender a couple of times to make sure everything blends evenly.
If you are making these Vegan Cookie Dough Baked Oats ahead of time, after baking, wrap the ramekin with plastic wrap and keep them in the refrigerator.
Then, in the morning, reheat in a toaster oven or in the microwave.
Looking for More Easy Breakfast Recipes?
If you tried this Vegan Leek Risotto recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a 🌟 star rating and let me know how it went in the 📝 comments below. Thanks for visiting today!
Vegan Cookie Dough Baked Oats
- 1 Blender
- 1 8oz Ramekin
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- ½ Cup Rolled Oats
- ½ Cup Non-Dairy Milk I used oatmilk
- 1 tablespoon Cashew Butter Or other nut butter
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Salt
- 2 tablespoon Chocolate Chips or Chopped Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350* F.
- Add oats, non-dairy milk, cashew butter, maple syrup, baking powder, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt into a blender.½ Cup Rolled Oats, ½ Cup Non-Dairy Milk, 1 tablespoon Cashew Butter, 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup, ¼ teaspoon Baking Powder, ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract, Pinch Salt
- Blend on high until the mixture is homogenous, about 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into an 8 ounce ramekin.
- Add the chocolate chips or chocolate chocolate to the mixture and swirl it in with a knife.2 tablespoon Chocolate Chips or Chopped Chocolate
- Bake in a 350* oven for 21-24 minutes or until it feels almost set in the middle when pressed with a finger.
- Serve warm.