These Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Wraps with Ranch only take 15 minutes to prepare and are my favorite vegan chickpea recipe of all time! These buffalo wraps are so flavorful and make the perfect lunch.
Buffalo sauce makes everything delicious. I add it to cauliflower rice, I use it to flavor burgers and so much more! And I think its no coincidence that one of my favorite wrap recipes has buffalo sauce in it. And, these Buffalo Chickpea Wraps with Ranch are sure to be an instant favorite in your house too.
How to Make Buffalo Chickpea Wraps
These buffalo wraps take absolutely no time to make.
First, sauté the chickpeas to warm them up and to cook the spices.
Then add some buffalo sauce to give them extra flavor. And thats it!
Then divide them into wraps, add veggies and ranch dressing and lunch is made!
These chickpeas are also great in a salad if that is more your lunch style. Just skip the wrap and add more veggies and definitely don’t forget the ranch dressing!
The Best Vegan Ranch Dressing
There are so many amazing vegan ranch dressings on the market. The one I typically keep on hand is Follow Your Heart Vegan Ranch. Its delicious and tastes exactly how I remember non-vegan ranch to taste. But, there are a lot of other great brands that make vegan ranch too Just use whatever plant-based ranch you can get in your area!
You can also make you own vegan ranch if you like. There are so many bloggers who have recipes to make your own. But these Buffalo Chickpea Wraps are intended to be a quick lunch so I like to go with store bought.
What Wraps to Use
You can make these Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Wraps with any flatbread you have around. I typically use burrito size tortillas. But I make these ALL THE TIME and sometimes I use lavash bread, pita or whole wheat wraps. But whatever you have or whatever your favorite is works here! I almost always have some sort of large tortilla kicking around from making Quesadillas or Burritos.
Looking for More Buffalo Recipes?
Buffalo Ranch Chickpea Wraps
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 15 oz Can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper to Taste
- 3 Tbsp Buffalo Sauce I like Franks Red Hot Wing Sauce
- 3 Large Wraps or Tortillas
- 1/4 Cup Vegan Ranch Dressing I used Follow Your Heart brand!
- Veggies of Choice: I like chopped celery, tomato, onion and lettuce
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Add olive oil, chickpeas and spices. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add buffalo sauce and cook stirring occasionally for 2 minutes more or until most of the liquid has evaporated. Remove from heat.
- Lay a tortilla on a flat surface. Spread some ranch onto the tortilla, then add about 1/2 cup of chickpeas and then add veggies. Roll up and eat!
Let me know how this recipe worked for you and if there is anything you’d like to see me make next!