This Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Wraps Recipe only take 15 minutes to prepare and are my favorite vegan chickpea recipe of all time! These buffalo wraps are so flavorful and make the perfect lunch.
Buffalo sauce makes everything delicious. I add it to cauliflower rice, I use it to flavor burgers and so much more! Its no coincidence that one of my favorite wrap recipes has buffalo sauce in it. And, these Buffalo Chickpea Wraps with Ranch are sure to be an instant favorite in your house too.
Olive Oil: I like to use a good quality extra virgin olive oil.
Canned Chickpeas: be sure to drain and rinse them thoroughly.
Spices: I use paprika, onion powder and garlic powder to make this recipe extra flavorful.
Buffalo Sauce: My top pick is Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce.
Large Tortillas: I like to use a 10" tortilla for my wraps.
Veggies: Use whatever veggies you like in your wraps. I used chopped celery, tomato and lettuce.
Ranch Dressing: My top vegan ranch is Follow Your Heart brand.
This Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Wraps Recipe takes absolutely no time to make.
First, sauté the chickpeas with the spices. This will bloom the spices, which brings out their flavor.
Then, add some buffalo sauce to give them extra flavor.
Next, divide them into wraps, add veggies and ranch dressing and lunch is made!
These chickpeas are also great in a salad if that is more your lunch style.
Just skip the wrap and add more veggies. And definitely don't forget the ranch dressing!
Favorite Vegan Ranch Dressing
There are so many amazing vegan ranch dressings on the market.
The one I typically keep on hand is Follow Your Heart Vegan Ranch.
Its delicious and tastes exactly how I remember non-vegan ranch tasting. But, there are a lot of other great brands that make vegan ranch too!
What Wraps to Use
You can make these Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Wraps with any flatbread you have around. I typically use 10" burrito size tortillas.
But, I make these all the time and sometimes I use lavash bread, pita or whole wheat wraps.
Looking for More Buffalo Recipes?
Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Dip by: Three Little Chickpeas
Buffalo Ranch Chickpea Wraps
- 1 10 inch Skillet
- 1 Fine Mesh Strainer
- 1 Wooden Spoon
- 1 Cutting Board
- 1 Knife
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- 2 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 15 oz Can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper to Taste
- 3 Tbsp Buffalo Sauce I like Franks Red Hot Wing Sauce
- 3 Large Wraps or Tortillas
- ¼ Cup Vegan Ranch Dressing I used Follow Your Heart brand
- Veggies of Choice: I like chopped celery, tomato, onion and lettuce
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Add olive oil, chickpeas, paprika, onion powder and garlic powder. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.2 teaspoon Olive Oil, 1 15 oz Can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed, 1 teaspoon Paprika, ½ teaspoon Onion Powder, ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Season with black pepper.Freshly Ground Black Pepper to Taste
- Add buffalo sauce and cook stirring occasionally for 2 minutes more or until most of the liquid has evaporated. Remove from heat.3 tablespoon Buffalo Sauce
- Lay a tortilla on a flat surface. A couple tablespoons of ranch onto the tortilla, then add about ½ cup of chickpeas and then add veggies, then roll up.3 Large Wraps or Tortillas, ¼ Cup Vegan Ranch Dressing, Veggies of Choice: I like chopped celery, tomato, onion and lettuce
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas and chickpeas.
Let me know how this recipe worked for you and if there is anything you'd like to see me make next!